Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week no. 5

In general, I liked this book. The style in which it was written is entertaining and thought-provoking. Especially the descriptions that seem so pointless, yet artistic and meaningful to the feel of the novel. They also conveyed certain emotions that were better left un-explicitly stated.
What I found frustrating about the book is its lack of point. The plot seemed pretty motivated throughout the book, but the ending seemed so abrupt and unconvincing.
The general anonymity of the characters was also intriguing. Actual names were rarely used, creating that sense of uncertainty.
I would definitely recommend this book. Even though there’s no clear moral, it’s a quick and interesting read.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I also like that book and I enjoyed it a lot.Thank you very much for sharing this review with us.Keep up the good work.

    tisane

    ReplyDelete