Sunday, March 29, 2009

week 5

This book was an interesting read because it flowed in a different way that I had never experienced before. The fact that it did not have names for most characters was inspiring and showed me a different path to writing. I really enjoyed this book it had a unique perspective on life that is probably less work than mine so I might need to change that.

The perspective this book took was one of the strangest ones I have ever read. This main characters descriptions of objects, people, scenes, etc. were completely different and entertaining. They seemed to foreshadow the book subtly. If I were to read this book all over again I would try to focus more on the foreshadowing aspect in order to combat the slow pace. The book was interesting but the slow pace would have been annoying if the reader did not try to analyze the book while reading.

I would recommend this book to others in the beginning of the year. I picked beginning of the year because after reading it I was prepared for another school year, at least mentally if not physically. The mindset the reader has after reading this book is philosophical. Overall it was a great book that I would suggest to a more mature audience that likes to read and is interested in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment